All proceeds from the Great Akron Scarecrow Festival are used to fund projects and programs in the Akron and Westfield communities.
Interested non-profit organizations can apply for donations twice a year:
- By November 1 for review/distribution in December
- By April 1 for review/distribution in May.
Download request form:
Microsoft Word version
Organizations may also be asked to present their request at Friendship & Service Club meetings in order to provide more detail or answer questions about the request.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 712-551-7918.
Proceeds from the 2021 festival supported a number of programs including:
- Akron Area Museum
- Akron Children’s Center
- Akron Golf Club
- Akron Public Library for children and young adult books
- Akron Fire & Rescue
- Akron Opera House for sponsorship of Missoula Children’s Theatre Performance
- Akron-Westfield National History Day students
- Akron-Westfield Community School scholarships and music awards
- Akron-Westfield FFA
- Akron-Westfield Dance Team
- Akron-Westfield Art Club
- Akron-Westfield music program
- Johnson Juniors 4-H Club